Business, as usual, is no longer usual. Challenge and change, however, also creates opportunities for innovation and reinvention of how we work and live. We have re-evaluated everything we do and continue to adapt to ever-changing conditions. While we face new challenges none of us could have anticipated, we continue to look and strive forward.
More info at: https://clra.member365.com/public/event/details/f2bea45c7770f12ed2b647483f30fae331b59ee3/1
- How have our organizations and teams learned new ways to achieve our goals?
- How are we being agile in our changing regulatory and political climates with reclamation in Alberta? Are our efforts in reclamation being communicated to educate the public?
- What initiatives have been launched to improve our reclamation and remediation practices in our province?
- What tools or innovative use of tools have contributed to our ability to move forward?
- How have we reinvented our approach to reduce liabilities while being safe, economical, and efficient?